Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forty years today! Yes, 4-0. It is hard to believe we were ever this young. This photo was taken 32 years ago... with us are Benazir the Malamute and Ogre the Tuxedo Cat.

View attachment 106553
Congrats! The generosity of women never cease to amaze me!!!! 😄
Wishing you many more.

Another eBay coil pack and plug job done.
👌
This '05 T-bird set codes for all kinds of stuff, even a PCM failure, but not for coil packs/plugs. I first replaced the throttle position sensor. Nope. But the online T-bird community kept saying, "Ignore the codes! Just replace the coil packs and reset it!" Yup! I have had good luck with the eBay coil packs in the past. This set of 8 was $33, shipping included. A set of 8 spark plugs was $24, shipping included. The car only has 25,600 on it! I hope it's fine now. Ran like a scalded dog in the test drive.

Last edited:
This is the drop on the "finished" driveway apron on the newly paved road in front of my place. I asked the crew nicely if they could make it nicer, but they said it was done. Done? They didn't even roll the edge. I already have an email to the roads superintendent. Will update on his reply after he gets back from a conference junket.

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

Latest posts

Back