Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FROM MOTOR TREND:

"If there is one thing Tesla has been infamous for, it's the questionable fit and finish of its production models. Poor panel fitments, questionable attachment of steering wheels, and other finishing issues plague the Tesla brand. While it's true that Tesla has come a long way since its early days in 2013, it's still nowhere near the level of vehicles that costs as much as Teslas do. The Cybertruck might have already had its own issues before even going into production according to a whistleblower account from 2022. Not only is Tesla's first pickup truck far behind schedule, but has already shown serious problems from its powertrain to sealing and structural issues to problems with the suspension. Hopefully, these are all issues that will be fixed, but given Tesla's track record, we're very concerned."

Wow... What happened to talking about wine, wine making, wine appreciation, etc.? This is just like Facebook! Remember, if you don't read the news, you're uninformed - if you read the news, you're misinformed. If you get your news here instead of wine advice, you're doomed to learning nothing.

This is the Off Topic section. :D I don't think this is anywhere near like Facebook. We're just talking about what "fake" means, is all. As with many other things, it seems to mean something different to some folks than to others. That's fine.

Merriam Webster's perspective is that "fake" means "not true, real, or genuine : counterfeit, sham." But having never met the woman, I cannot verify the veracity of her statement. 😄

FROM MOTOR TREND:

"If there is one thing Tesla has been infamous for, it's the questionable fit and finish of its production models. Poor panel fitments, questionable attachment of steering wheels, and other finishing issues plague the Tesla brand. While it's true that Tesla has come a long way since its early days in 2013, it's still nowhere near the level of vehicles that costs as much as Teslas do. The Cybertruck might have already had its own issues before even going into production according to a whistleblower account from 2022. Not only is Tesla's first pickup truck far behind schedule, but has already shown serious problems from its powertrain to sealing and structural issues to problems with the suspension. Hopefully, these are all issues that will be fixed, but given Tesla's track record, we're very concerned."

I dunno, man, I wish them all the best. They had the first mover advantage. But as you have mentioned yourself, the sound of footsteps approaching grows louder. It's certainly a stock that may be getting a bit long in the tooth, not quite the shiny new prospect it once was but also absent a lot of the earlier risk (except for the high p/e ratio). I have a friend who has held on since $18, and that is a nice return.

Last edited:
IMG_3313.JPG

For lunch, Nathan's Beef Franks with ketchup, mustard, relish and Bubbie's Sauerkraut. Mmmmm.... Ever get a barely controlled hankering for a certain taste? I've wanted these all morning. Are they good for me? Heck no! 😄 Even the tablecloth got a lil mustard!

Latest posts

Back