Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long term my friend, long term..
Here’s the new toy that will bring Tesla and Elon Musk to the next era, I think this is a huge ticket:

It's still a question of eventual valuation for most investors. Tesla right now is trading $60 above Toyota, with a p/e of 57.64 versus 10.56. It's five times riskier. That's a lot of anticipated return. Meanwhile, the average auto industry stock p/e right now is 14.07. Cathie Wood and Adam Jonas and others have extolled the future price and stroked it up to such high predicted future levels, it gives one pause. Because it would be a long fall from here to just another car company, and competition is increasing. We'll see what happens.

It's still a question of eventual valuation for most investors. Tesla right now is trading $60 above Toyota, with a p/e of 57.64 versus 10.56. It's five times riskier. That's a lot of anticipated return. Meanwhile, the average auto industry stock p/e right now is 14.07. Cathie Wood and Adam Jonas and others have extolled the future price and stroked it up to such high predicted future levels, it gives one pause. Because it would be a long fall from here to just another car company, and competition is increasing. We'll see what happens.

I think what lots of peeps are missing is the fact that Tesla is not just another car maker, they're much more and time will prove this.

Latest posts

Back