Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those scallops are between $24 and $28 a pound here in NH, Were up as high as $32 a couple of months ago. BUT we have 99 cent eggs last week and this week.

Heck, I ate them at the Maine restaurants for $32 a meal.

This a 6ft+ sturgeon that washed up to my dock. Usually not in this area.
View attachment 101550

What a shame. That’s probably a 40 or 50 year old fish! They just finished spawning… a very stressful time for them.

ETA. Since sturgeon grow very slowly once they get big, it could even be pushing 80!

Last edited:
If any of you guys want one of these to give to your wife, I can grab one for you at the local tourist trap not far from my house. I believe they're about $12.95. ;)

View attachment 101556

I will pass on this, as I like sleeping without fear of being smothered ......

🤣

Haven't even sat down to the table yet, but the cook gets the odd piece or two while cooking. OMG, does not suck. Mmmm... slow charcoal grilled beef spare ribs with Penzey's Mitchell Street rub and Duke's Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Sauce.

IMG_3138.JPG

Last edited:
Haven't even sat down to the table yet, but the cook gets the odd piece or two while cooking. OMG, does not suck. Mmmm... slow charcoal grilled beef spare ribs with Penzey's Mitchell Street rub and Duke's Tennessee Whiskey BBA Sauce.

View attachment 101775
Suffer through my friend. We are pulling for you!

Latest posts

Back