Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsoon in full swing last three afternoons. Looks like they're going to take a couple of days off then come back to life later this week. They are impressive to say the least. Looking forward to setting up for an attempt at catching some lighting shots later this month. This is from the weekend before the strong stuff reached our house.
Monsoon3.jpg

Its been a miss for us the last 4 days. All around us but only a quick 5 minute sprinkle late in the evening. Not enough to turn the sprinklers off. Humidity is way up though 60-70% in the AM. Swamp coolers not working with much efficiency in the PM.

Can't hang with you and your heat/humidity combo that's for sure! This mornings low temp was 58 degrees BTW. I get out early to walk the dogs before it warms up too much. Current temp at 3PM is 86 and the humidity is now 26%. 35-40 degree temp swings are the norm for these parts compared to your 15 degree summer temp swings......

Whew!! You must be melting..............LOL!!

67596460_2446814922266585_5910240943394521088_n.jpg

Luckily I emptied all the colored pixels from my camera and refilled it with just black and white pixels before we went out yesterday morning.
This is one of the trailheads out of Dead Horse Ranch State Park that heads down to the Verde River. Will try to walk another of the trails nearer the water tomorrow.
Mike
JailTrail copy.jpg

I use my 22" Weber Kettle just about every week. Its now about 15 years old and just the basic model without the fancy (enclosed) ash catcher. Just has the old school flying saucer dish.

Sure, there's fancier and more expensive grills, but I've had real good luck with one of these.

View attachment 55859

View attachment 55860

You really don't need anything more than that. I have a 'fancy' version with a side table and a gas charcoal starter, but I do 80% of my grilling on it. Grilling, roasting, smoking, a Weber kettle will do it all quite well.

Latest posts

Back