Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@geek have you decided on your new food warmer yet? I just wanted to show you what happens when you don't get the correct size pit. See we got the medium Green Egg for our anniversary in 2010 she says its just the 2 of us why do we need the large? Well happy wife happy life, phooey!! I remind her every time I have to cut the last 3 bones off a full rack. :)
So get the best pit you want and enjoy it!!!
TXWineDuo

@ibglowin

One good thing is that it doesn't need electricity to run like the wood pellet grills.
So I'm trying to research on the 2, the Komodo and the wood grills, and hoping Youtube would take me one way or another to make a final decision...

P_20170415_170255.jpg

Got my driveway paved today....

Can someone please post the link to that site where needy folks can make a pitch for funding?
smilie.gif

IMAG0634[1].jpg

Last edited:
One of my many other hobbies. Electronics.

This is a DIY 250khz oscilloscope. Basically what amounts to Ikea Electronics. :) They give you the parts, you solider everything together yourself.

You have to test all the resisters as you can't tell which is which. hah The bands on them lie! I got everything sorted. Maybe this weekend I will start the soldering.

6aug8zJKs.png

One of my many other hobbies. Electronics.

This is a DIY 250khz oscilloscope. Basically what amounts to Ikea Electronics. :) They give you the parts, you solider everything together yourself.

You have to test all the resisters as you can't tell which is which. hah The bands on them lie! I got everything sorted. Maybe this weekend I will start the soldering.

Fun and rewarding hobby. I go all the way back to Heathkit. They made some awesome kits back in the day.

Fun and rewarding hobby. I go all the way back to Heathkit. They made some awesome kits back in the day.

Nice. This is a device a buddy and I created. It allows me to connect a transceiver and a receive only Software Defined Radio (SDR) (Ham radio is another hobby of mine!) to the same antenna without the transceiver destroying the SDR when transmitting to the antenna. (the power being transmitted would blowout the SDR radio) It basically removes the SDR from the circuit when the transceiver is transmitting using relays.

It's made out of an old Heathkit project box!

6bt635dCF.png

Last edited:
Got my driveway paved today....

Can someone please post the link to that site where needy folks can make a pitch for funding?
smilie.gif

Is this a N - S runway? Looks like I could land my model airplanes on it. Also, what is the prevailing wind?

You might need a second job to pay for this.

Mike

Last edited:
@geek have you decided on your new food warmer yet? I just wanted to show you what happens when you don't get the correct size pit. See we got the medium Green Egg for our anniversary in 2010 she says its just the 2 of us why do we need the large? Well happy wife happy life, phooey!! I remind her every time I have to cut the last 3 bones off a full rack. :)
So get the best pit you want and enjoy it!!!
TXWineDuo

I bought a large Green Egg 2 years ago at $200 off on Black Friday. I've been very happy since. I cook on it 2 to 3 times a week.

Is this a N - S runway? Looks like I could land my model airplanes on it. Also, what is the prevailing wind?

You might need a second job to pay for this.

Mike

LOL...

No, E-W runway. Wind generally out of the W-NW. If it weren't for the overhanging tree limbs you might have just enough "runway" for a PPC.

BTW, as kids my brothers and I were into model airplanes. We (my brothers and I) only did control line flying back in those days.

Back