Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks like grandma! And you can tell she has a very fun disposition! Love to see such happy babies! She will be running around very soon!:db

Marquette becoming wine. It just needs a couple of years and it's going to be awesome.

ImageUploadedByWine Making1417288720.907758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Another great scuppernong from Sweetpea Farms - with a bold, earthy, vinous, distinctively Southern nose followed by a surprisingly light and warm touch on the taste buds. This one's in the refrigerator now precipitating. Then it's bottling time. I've got 9.5 gallons of this beauty. Always 100% American - American native grapes, American fruit, American sugar, American yeast, American made!

Marquette becoming wine. It just needs a couple of years and it's going to be awesome.

19273-post-photo-any-photo-imageuploadedbywine-making1417288720.907758.jpg

I was almost going to joke that your wine carafe looks like a volumetric flask, until I saw that it is a volumetric flask! :db

That's an air purifier that I run to take out the smoke generated by my AC vacuum pump. When I originally rigged all this up I couldn't find a smokeless pump. I was just beginning and wasn't thinking I would go for the cost of the AIO (how things have changed) so I found the AC pump on sale at HF I think it was less than $90.00 drilled a couple of bungs already had the racking cane and the air purifier and the rest is history. Lifting full carboys up onto that shelving unit was getting to be a pain! So no more lifting and the benefit of vacuum degassing you can't beat. ;)

The yearly family photo shoot. It' hard to organize 8 adults, 4 young kids, and a wiener dog. The one is just the Hall portion, perhaps our Christmas card this year.

Holy Batman that pic is big! Can a Mod please re-size??

IMG_8940.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back