Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a picture of my buddy with his 19 ft tall tomato plants (maybe a little less if you subtract the height of the containers), believe it or not, my buddy, in the picture is 5 ft 10 ft tall, the stakes are 25 ft tall. These are grown in the containers that you see, half barrels, and are loaded with fruit!
These heirlooms were never intended to grow so tall, but he does it year after year, and yes the tomatoes are great! What Heirlooms you ask?...Belgium Giant/Giant Belgium and Big Zacs.

Wow!! that is big. I grow maters!! Do they taste the same??

James, absolutely, I have a half dozen of his maters here, I'll harvest the seeds.
Tess, they taste great, they are a large variety, but I never saw them grow that tall, he grows them like that every year outside of his business, an old fashioned smoke house, it draws customers in like crazy!
He also grows almost exclusively organic.

Last edited:
I just realized its mid night, what the heck are we all doing up......

I dont know James. Its hard for me to go to bed tonight. I just found out my uncle died abiout 2 AM. Its just really hard

Last edited:
Thanks Tom, I would appreciate..I think i still have your email addy, ill send you my address, send me yours and ill send some stamp money...
Thanks...
Talking big......I saw my first asian tiger shrimp yesterday, it was about 15 inches long....there taking over the waters here.

The indian tess, in the background of your avatar,how old is it...lol

He is not that old...I worked at a place that made then for tobacco stores, He is cool looking though ant he?? lol My friends all lay claim to him after my death!!

Peeps. turn you phone the right way. Geezzz, they are all great pis but im tired of turning my lap top sideways!! Just saying!! Learn to use your phone!! :)

Last edited:
Some pics from around my current home, including a little scenery, Thai style 'dollar meals' (a scoop of rice and a scoop of stuff for about a dollar), relaxing at the beach and a snack vendor at the beach.

Pic0443.jpg

Pic0495.jpg

P1010103_2.jpg

Pic0524.jpg

Pic0158.jpg

DSCF0448.jpg

DSCF0454.jpg

I lived in Lucerne, Switzerland from 1974 to 1977... I loved every day of it, snow...oh my god it was amazingly beautiful...
but now...i as Lori, enjoy my flip flops in January.

OMG, I bet. People here have a fit every time it snows!! I love it!!

Some pics from around my current home, including a little scenery, Thai style 'dollar meals' (a scoop of rice and a scoop of stuff for about a dollar), relaxing at the beach and a snack vendor at the beach.

Where is this?? OMG..Not like I dnt love the beach too!! :h This all looks amazing, Great shots too

Food and scenery look very inviting. Great pics

Where is this?? OMG..Not like I dnt love the beach too!! :h This all looks amazing, Great shots too

I'm in Thailand, in the very strange city of Pattaya. Don't google pics/video of my current home with kids in the room, lol.

"1969 Ford Talladega makes its way around the track pre-race. I shot this cuz the car was trailered from California to Talladega for the ride. I live about 4 hours north of Dega, and the guy had needed a rear window for the car. I sent it to him in CA by FedEx, he slapped it in, then trailered the car to Dega for the Aero Warriors Reunion there."

Ford introduced that new ford at the track. Several dignitaries were there, making speeches. The Mayor of Talladega was there and the Mayor of nearby Lincoln. When the Mayor of Lincoln gave his speech, he said he "was glad to see that Talladega finally got a Ford named after it"

You had to make 650 cars for general sale to "promulgate" the model with NASCAR so it could be run on tracks back in that time. Ford made 700 Talladegas total.

This was me at eight years old, in Feb. 1972, right after the bandages came off. The result of an unfortunate sledding accident. Can you tell what I ran into?

Grandma said, "Smile!"

ME_1972.jpg

Great Black&Blue Label :)

Red the red tailed hawk!! I see this guy everyday. He has a good hunting spot setting on this line that over looks two farmers fields. Iv seen him lift a squirle in my rear view mirror!! His wing span is amazing!! He eats well and Iv gotten to know him over the past two years!!

010-6.jpg

Last edited:
Back