Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a madman!

I have a friend with an auger attachment for his skid steer...

I try to make sure he always owes me money! 🤣

Yep, I use a tractor and post hole digger. It has served me well on the farm for 33 years. Built fence, planted trees, planted 25 blueberry bushes, built a 40x40 pole barn shop – all with the post hole digger's help.

Last edited:
What’s the overall size Jim?

It's just 14x20. Wanted 20x20 but there's lots of underground infrastructure to the right in that pic – gas line, electric line, water line. We may do a lower deck in that area later. I'm getting my lumber wholesale through my nephew, who owns a pallet factory. Tried to get a contractor to do it, but all they want to build is floating decks, and I am not gonna have that. I want one on footings. So ... do it myself, as usual...

What I really wanted was a 16x16 screened room at the end of this deck, but my wife said I was just making it too complicated and it would never get done. So I am doing this part now, basically to shut her up. 😄 Not talking out of school, either – I told her so. 😄

Last edited:
Honolulu kinda feels like Las Vegas only with a beach and humidity. Lots and lots of tourist walking up and down the boulevard. Lots and lots of restaurants and bars. Lots and lots of high end fashion stores. Street performers. A few obnoxious store merchants that will basically almost follow you for a block to get you to try their magic face cream (for free no less). An ABC (liquor and mini mart) store about every 500ft. Definitely a one and done visit I think. We like the small town relaxed local island vibe so much more. But its pretty!

IMG_9530.jpeg

IMG_9538.jpeg

IMG_9544.jpeg

IMG_9555.jpeg

IMG_9569.jpeg

Honolulu kinda feels like Las Vegas only with a beach and humidity. Lots and lots of tourist walking up and down the boulevard. Lots and lots of restaurants and bars. Lots and lots of high end fashion stores. Street performers. A few obnoxious store merchants that will basically almost follow you for a block to get you to try their magic face cream (for free no less). An ABC (liquor and mini mart) store about every 500ft. Definitely a one and done visit I think. We like the small town relaxed local island vibe so much more. But its pretty!

View attachment 100561

View attachment 100562

View attachment 100563

View attachment 100564

View attachment 100565

When I lived in Hawaii, we only went to Waikiki when people came to visit. Can't imagine how bad it is today.

Latest posts

Back