Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's margarita o'clock, already!

This place has no rules. It's pandemonium!

I was going to get pictures of my lunch, enchiladas suizos.. Somehow I forgot. :rolleyes:
PXL_20230221_190413557.jpg

Sadly, no picture, but last night as I was walking to the store and a police truck passed me. It had a smashed out tail light, and a wheel barrow and two guys riding in the box with the tailgate down.

Endless entertainment.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's margarita o'clock, already!

This place has no rules. It's pandemonium!

I was going to get pictures of my lunch, enchiladas suizos.. Somehow I forgot. :rolleyes:
View attachment 98792

Sadly, no picture, but last night as I was walking to the store and a police truck passed me. It had a smashed out tail light, and a wheel barrow and two guys riding in the box with the tailgate down.

Endless entertainment.
It is nice to visit but I don’t know if I could live that way.

The no-rules pandemonium I mean… I’m ok with never-ending margaritas!

Attempted to take our maiden voyage today, made it about 6 miles outside of town before the roof skin tore off. The previous to the previous owner said he had the roof replaced by a company that gave him a much better price than the local big RV dealer. Got what he paid for I'd guess. Insurance says they'll cover the repair and it's going to the local big dealer this time. Both RV parks let us reschedule during the next year so no lost reservation expenses.
MH&Jeep.jpgRoofSkin.jpg

Attempted to take our maiden voyage today, made it about 6 miles outside of town before the roof skin tore off. The previous to the previous owner said he had the roof replaced by a company that gave him a much better price than the local big RV dealer. Got what he paid for I'd guess. Insurance says they'll cover the repair and it's going to the local big dealer this time. Both RV parks let us reschedule during the next year so no lost reservation expenses.
View attachment 98796View attachment 98797

Oh no! At least it was only 6 miles and not 600.

International Pipe Smoking Day!
There was a time when art and imagination touched every day objects.
A few of my pipes.

View attachment 98752
Just looked up International Pipe Smoking Day; I had no idea. Looks like I'm a couple of days late, but I'll catch up this afternoon.

Beautiful Pipes, BTW. My dad smokes basket pipes. My best pipes are Petersons. A friend keeps promising me his Meerschaum once he finds it as he has sworn off tobacco...

Just looked up International Pipe Smoking Day; I had no idea. Looks like I'm a couple of days late, but I'll catch up this afternoon.

Beautiful Pipes, BTW. My dad smokes basket pipes. My best pipes are Petersons. A friend keeps promising me his Meerschaum once he finds it as he has sworn off tobacco...
(holding my breath and then talking in a high squeaky voice)

Oh, you say it's International Pipe Day? Far-out, man!

(exhaling)

I have at least 75 pipes, couple Meerschaum, couple Sherlock Holmes style, ornate to simple. I pretty much only use about 6 pipes regularly because I drop things.

Back