Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, LOL This is the one flight we go to the back of the bus on purpose. ABQ ---> Burbank, CA. They added this NS flight about a year ago to accommodate all the film and TV crew traffic. We can now be in SOCAL in 90 mins gate to gate instead of 4 hours and a layover in PHX, DEN, SFO or OAK. Plus the secret is Burbank has no jetways and you can de-plane from both the front and the back of the aircraft. We make it a point to head to the rear and sit a few rows forward as the last row does not decline. Close to the head if need be and also quieter. Off the plane with our carryon bag in 2-3 minutes of the door opening. In an Uber in about 5-10mins time and at the kids house in another 10-15mins.

New place DNS.

Swimmin pools. Movie stars.......... LOL

View attachment 98494

View attachment 98492

View attachment 98493

Lavish.

This was Friday morning, heard all this noise and commotion of some music playing and getting stronger and stronger.
Look over the balcony and there was a school marching band, big and long one, playing the Dominican anthem as the local Independence Day is approaching for February 27.

That was a real nice surprise seeing young boys and girls feeling proud of their nationality.

1AF54A32-1825-46E6-8731-59FCE2AA66D8.jpeg

This was Friday morning, heard all this noise and commotion of some music playing and getting stronger and stronger.
Look over the balcony and there was a school marching band, big and long one, playing the Dominican anthem as the local Independence Day is approaching for February 27.

That was a real nice surprise seeing young boys and girls feeling proud of their nationality.

View attachment 98548
Next time you take the trip, take the dog along. Nobody will even notice he's in the bag.
1676394284674.png

Turns out you don't just get a car in Cancun and drive across the Yucatán. Yesterday was a day! I have never been passed by two vehicles at the same time ( three lanes wide in a single lane) doing a hundred plus in a forty zone.

But, we survived. This is my view for the next two weeks.

I looked for presidente light for authenticity, but I was taking what I could get.

PXL_20230213_215017266.jpg

Turns out you don't just get a car in Cancun and drive across the Yucatán. Yesterday was a day! I have never been passed by two vehicles at the same time ( three lanes wide in a single lane) doing a hundred plus in a forty zone.

But, we survived. This is my view for the next two weeks.

I looked for presidente light for authenticity, but I was taking what I could get.

View attachment 98583

My gosh, I found Presidente on sale today in a small Tennessee town of 7,000 population. SURELY they have it there???

All the spaghetti's starting to come together now in running order. It'll look a lot better once a couple more connections are finalized and wiring wrap is routed, and then I can hook up a battery and see that it all gets juice. Man, this stuff kills my back and hamstrings. Time for a beer or two or four or...

IMG_20230214_162442930.jpg

No photo. But saw Elon Musk's Starlink satellites in the sky last night. I expected to see a couple of bright objects. What appeared was about 60 or 70 very bright objects traveling across most of the sky - moving like a train in the sky. Pretty impressive. Here's a ;link to an online video:

https://vp.nyt.com/video/2019/05/30/80942_1_30vid-starlink_wg_720p.mp4

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back