Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until I can run the desert, hook up my trailer with an excavator or crawler on it, drive completely into boony country and stay for weeks, I'll stay with my gas hog Raptor (15.2mpg average for 75,000 miles, 25,000 of that was towing either the equipment or a 14' cargo trailer at freeway speed).

Ha, I was grilling in shorts on Sunday. It was 63. That's a heat wave to me! I remember up North, we'd be stripping off coats down to our shirtsleeves when it hit 45. :)
Right you are! 44 here today and no coats, no hats and never any gloves at that temp!

Took this at the barn over the weekend in the afternoon, wasn't there in the morning. I think it's a coyote....or one of those shape-shifting flesh eating aliens that you read about.

Here's the kicker - this morning I found a bunch more about 5 feet from my front door. Getting ballsy!

View attachment 84447
Seems like a large track for a coyote. It's most likely the aliens you mentioned. They can be pretty deceptive. ☺

And I’ll never buy a bicycle because I can’t load up the family to go to the movies with it!

Seriously, EV’s are a legitimate form of transportation for many people for many situations. For certain uses the ICE will be the best alternative for a long time.

I know, but that doesn't stop me from making fun of them. :D

1b311234e1d3b5de411face2b00a809f.jpg

So, the room was dark when I got to my pricey upscale hotel. I opened the door and fumbled for the light switch... then I was like "WTF?"

IMG_20211216_074742349.jpg

Tossing my stuff on a bed, I turned on a lamp and then went back to the open door... then it dawned on me...

IMG_20211216_074755173.jpg

Dudes, you had ONE JOB there. One! And I sure would like to speak to the electrical inspector who passed this. 😄

Took this at the barn over the weekend in the afternoon, wasn't there in the morning. I think it's a coyote....or one of those shape-shifting flesh eating aliens that you read about.

Here's the kicker - this morning I found a bunch more about 5 feet from my front door. Getting ballsy!

View attachment 84447

I think someone needs a trail cam.

So, the room was dark when I got to my pricey upscale hotel. I opened the door and fumbled for the light switch... then I was like "WTF?"

View attachment 84458

Tossing my stuff on a bed, I turned on a lamp and then went back to the open door... then it dawned on me...

View attachment 84459

Dudes, you had ONE JOB there. One! And I sure would like to speak to the electrical inspector who passed this. 😄

It is useful if you are hiding in the closet!

I agree with @bstnh1. Shape-shifter or large canine.
I agree with @bstnh1. Shape-shifter or large canine.

In general, coyote tracks are about 2 1/2". These are quite bit bigger. But I doubt they're dog tacks. Dogs have 5 toes on the front and 4 on the back. The photo shows only one print with 4 toes. If some of the other prints have 5 toes, then it could be a dog.

In general, coyote tracks are about 2 1/2". These are quite bit bigger. But I doubt they're dog tacks. Dogs have 5 toes on the front and 4 on the back. The photo shows only one print with 4 toes. If some of the other prints have 5 toes, then it could be a dog.

What you talking then? Wolf? The "shoe" fits. :)273682217_4949242238469035_1302044447449372382_n.jpg

wolf-dog-and-coyote-tracks.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back