Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@hounddawg, we got us three complete MINT sets of this here! Ain't braggin, just offerin if y'all need a set yonder. We ain't got us no flat glass stovetop tho. No sir. Got them redeyes – and not from the smoke in the room, neither. Coff, coff...
View attachment 84067
if that 3 piece plate set goes with them fancy
@hounddawg, we got us three complete MINT sets of this here! Ain't braggin, just offerin if y'all need a set yonder. We ain't got us no flat glass stovetop tho. No sir. Got them redeyes – and not from the smoke in the room, neither. Coff, coff...
View attachment 84067
if them fancy plates go with the canisters , DEAL
Richard

if that 3 piece plate set goes with them fancy

if them fancy plates go with the canisters , DEAL
Richard

Why shore them plates are the lids, too! It's that there modern ticknology, though whut it has ta do with ticks, I dunno. Anyway, I usually just shorten 'er up to "dern ticknology." No use overworking mahsef.

Why shore them plates are the lids, too! It's that there modern ticknology, though whut it has ta do with ticks, I dunno. Anyway, I usually just shorten 'er up to "dern ticknology." No use overworking mahsef.
man ur a fart smeller, sheesha , i ope to grope up to bee lik u,,,,,, ur my G8ist ero,,,, man I'll be the fanciest hillbilly any where ,,,,
Dawg

burrrrr, that looks cold,,,
Dawg

I heard that! Was out feeding the cattle hay at 6 this morning in 29-degree cold and mud after all the rain yesterday. Not too bad when it all works out. Which it didn't. Had to take off the gloves to get the string off the round bale. Then one slipped into the barnyard when I wasn't looking. Had to get down off the tractor into the muck and shoo her out. Went to put the tractor in the barn and the bull came right through the door after me. Had to shoo him out ––– gently, mind ya, he's 2,000 pounds of black Angus. I barely had what it took to clip the gate chains back and get the barn door closed, cuz my dadgum pinkies was FROZEN!

I heard that! Was out feeding the cattle hay at 6 this morning in 29-degree cold and mud after all the rain yesterday. Not too bad when it all works out. Which it didn't. Had to take off the gloves to get the string off the round bale. Then one slipped into the barnyard when I wasn't looking. Had to get down off the tractor into the muck and shoo her out. Went to put the tractor in the barn and the bull came right through the door after me. Had to shoo him out ––– gently, mind ya, he's 2,000 pounds of black Angus. I barely had what it took to clip the gate chains back and get the barn door closed, cuz my dadgum pinkies was FROZEN!
Gee, 29 degrees. Let you go down south and you forget what cold really is. Hope it warms up for ya soon and take care of those critters. No fun when the conditions get miserable. Take care, Arne.

Latest posts

Back