Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a small 21sec video I tried to upload here but the site says the video is not in the right format.....video captured with my iPhone.
Did you ever figure out what format to upload videos? My small video from Android says the same thing and I cannot upload it.
For everyone, what file extensions are able to be uploaded? Mine is currently .mp4.
Thanks

@ibglowin & @cmason1957, thanks for the info. Those are pretty dogs; it's no surprise folks want them, although understanding just how big the dogs get may put folks off.

Friends had standard poodles -- even in advanced age the dogs didn't quite understand that they were too big to be lap dogs. It's a surprise the first time a 75 lb dog walks up and plunks herself in your lap. ;)
Poodles are mixed with many other breeds. They are supposedly hypoallergenic and intelligent. The hope is that’s passed on. Golden Doodle, Labradoodles and others. Some small breeds are also used with toy poodles. Its probably the most popular type of “Designer Breeding”. Kind of like blending wine. You try to get desirable qualities from each. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

Did you ever figure out what format to upload videos? My small video from Android says the same thing and I cannot upload it.
For everyone, what file extensions are able to be uploaded? Mine is currently .mp4.
Thanks

I've never found an easy way. Best I could do was upload to YouTube and link to that.

Poodles are mixed with many other breeds. They are supposedly hypoallergenic and intelligent. The hope is that’s passed on. Golden Doodle, Labradoodles and others. Some small breeds are also used with toy poodles. Its probably the most popular type of “Designer Breeding”. Kind of like blending wine. You try to get desirable qualities from each. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

Yep. Our neighbors got a Bernerdoodle last year - cross between a mini poodle and a Bernese Mountain Dog. I love Berners, but they are big, hairy, and shed a lot. Ripley (the neighbors dog) is under 30 lbs and apparently doesn't shed.

apparently doesn't shed.
Oh yeah. The shedding thing. Another desirable poodle trait.
We had a previous neighbor who had a standard poodle. Most annoying dog I’ve ever had to tolerate. Barked non stop and would snarl and pace the fence when anybody or anything passed. Can’t really blame the dog. The human’s method of training was to yell at her from the patio door.

With great sadness I’m posting these pics, the very last few moments and sips of water before he took his last breath.

Our 4th child went to heaven late last night.

Out of nowhere Coco started presenting a problem late Sunday night with breathing problems, X-ray revealed a white substance or mass in his left lung and vet started treatment for pneumonia with a reserved diagnosis because he wasn’t sure what it was but hoping for the best. Treatment wasn’t working so he recommended to get him into an ER where an ultrasound could be done, so last evening we rushed to another city and waited for hours to hear what we did not want to hear, and a decision had to be made for as much as it hurt.

Coco was not only our pet, but my best friend, my smile, the spirit at home, the happiness, our son..!!

My wife and kids are devastated, speechless and heartbroken 💔

Life needs to continue, but it will never be the same without him. This is hurtful, there’s a big silence in our home and our heart that only time would allow for healing ❤‍🩹

May God bless my boy 😞

View attachment 81941View attachment 81942View attachment 81943View attachment 81944
So very sorry for your loss.

Pictures from a quick trip back to my hometown for my uncle's funeral.

Brand new I-74 bridge over the Mississippi River between Moline, Ill. and Davenport, Iowa.

IMG_20211216_161915148_HDR.jpg

Ranked #7 nationally. My hometown pizza joint for Quad Cities Style pizza. Mmmm...

IMG_20211216_180012451.jpg

IMG_20211216_180039514.jpg

IMG_20211216_183453580.jpg

My grand-niece Jerzey, who is six going on 12. LOL, what a corker!

jerzey.png

image-1.jpg

Back