Quantcast

Post a photo, any photo

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Khristyjeff

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Took my truck in for state inspection the other day and saw this fully restored antique tank on the floor (not for sale). Waaaaay back, I had an LTD that was a similar sized boat. I can't imagine driving one of these today.
View attachment 70587
What year? My dad has a 1976 Bonneville (unrestored but covered) in his shed. Huge. His first fully loaded car.

wrongway

Just a brewin
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Mom had a 1976 Gran Torino wagon! lol Every year we would leave the Kansas wheat fields for the Colorado Rockies. Them tanks were made for the highways. :h

Sage

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I was clearing more brush last week and found a neat little waterfall. Amazing what I've found that I didn't know I had. And I've only lived here for 42 years. I guess something good has come out of the virus down time...;)

IMG_20210117_135856082_resize_85.jpgIMG_20210117_135247235_HDR_resize_41.jpg

Kraffty

Reaction score
I ordered this about a month ago but it just came off back-order last week and showed up today. All the goodies between the top of the tripod and the bottom of the camera are a motorized equatorial tracking mount. They basically just counteract the earths rotation so the stars stay still in the camera. Of course it's supposed to be cloudy until Wednesday. Should be fun playing with it, hopefully soon.IMG_8698.jpg

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
I have a sidereal mount for a telescope (that I essentially never use) that looks positively ancient compared to that! Nice!

Last edited by a moderator: