Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, I really hope you have a snow blower..!!!!
I have not ventured outside to clean as it looks like a white out and will keep snowing until tomorrow...!!! :-(

You guys just keep it. I have maybe a dusting with a lot of ice but just a few mile ease they got 4".

Cooked a lasagna...

View attachment 71145

Leftovers are scarce... :)

View attachment 71146
this looks amazing normally,, but i made , lasagna yesterday, my brother and a nephew came over, lasagna is like hereon, and i mainlined lasagna till morning every thirty minutes or so' i woke up today at 1:pm this evening, man do i feel ruff, but other then that, that's the bomb
Dawg

My In-laws live about an hour North of KC, MO. You guys have the best of both weather worlds......

Its colder than a Well Diggers Arse in the Klondikes in the Winter......

And

Its hotter (and humid) than He!! in the Summer time!

Actually KC gets the bad weather worse than the St. Louis area. We built this giant arch thing in the downtown and ever since all the bad storms head towards us and then split. The heat isn't nearly as bad as it was when I was younger. Or maybe I just like it better.

Actually KC gets the bad weather worse than the St. Louis area. We built this giant arch thing in the downtown and ever since all the bad storms head towards us and then split. The heat isn't nearly as bad as it was when I was younger. Or maybe I just like it better.
REALLY,, i just figured that arch thing was just a unfinished micky D's sign,,,
Dawg

Thinking about Spring time today was we will hit about 57 for the afternoon high.

This is Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks. Only about 15 miles as the crow fly's from my house but it takes about 90mins to drive there as you have to make a large circle around and drive half way to ABQ then head back in towards us. This is a hidden gem in Northern NM.

1612287387296.png

Latest posts

Back