Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Pics I took today

005.jpg

002.jpg

001-1.jpg

our veggie tonight-
Glazed carrots added to a pan of Zucchini fresh from the garden. Olive oil, Roughly chopped onions, 1/4 cup of white wine a tbs of butter, salt, pepper to taste. Soooooo good!! Simple and fresh I love it. Served with roasted lemon chicken and roasted red potato's. Served with a good white Zen

There should be some kinda penalty for posting this. You are not allowed to make wine for 6 months!! and dont talk back!!! Im done with you thig!!

Last edited:
Tess said:
that is wild!!! Good capture!!! Where do you live? Your not close to Danger Dave's Lab are you??

I'm in Louisiana hour south of shrevport the snake was in NewOrleans though. Took last oct wile on vacation at my sisters

I have never seen anything like it. thanks for sharing!! Im not sure what I would have done though..I have my camera on my always but I think I would have taken this guy home with me. I know, Im a weirdo!!

Honesty Im friends with our small town Vet. I would have taken it to him. he delivered a two headed calf a few years back. My town is so small its
in our town museum LMAO I love it!!

Last edited:
There should be some kinda penalty for posting this. You are not allowed to make wine for 6 months!! and dont talk back!!! Im done with you thig!!

Sorry Tess, it broke my heart also. I found it a couple of hours after it happened. I did the best I could and gave him a proper burial. I guess it is just the way of nature, cruel sometimes. Just realized my post came a couple of post past your wild deer shot, wasn't picking at your post at all.

Last edited:
Sorry Tess, it broke my heart also. I found it a couple of hours after it happened. I did the best I could and gave him a proper burial. I guess it is just the way of nature, cruel sometimes. Just realized my post came a couple of post past your wild deer shot, wasn't picking at your post at all.

awwww, I was just messin with ya. It sure can be. My husband watches all those "Wild Kingdom" like shows and I hate watching the feeding scenes.
Its the way its is supposed to be though. He is a hunter so I eat deer.
Its better for you then processed meat and the honest truth, Nature is less cruel then man.
If people really saw how animals were treated that they eat from the supermarket they would never buy it again. :( I wont get into all that though. lol

Hey Thig what kind of snake killed it? I haven't heard of a snake killing a deer before.

Hey Thig what kind of snake killed it? I haven't heard of a snake killing a deer before.

I did not see the snake but if you look inside the rear thigh there is a blue area. Don't want to get gross here but there were definite fang marks there and when I turned him over a little blood actually trickled from them. I have killed several rattle snakes down there in the past. The fawn was near the edge of the pond so it could have been a water moccasin.

Back