Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our humble home, "das Gefahrenhaus" (House of Danger), where Weeping Willow Wines are made...

100_0489.jpg

A coworker spends a week on Isle Royal each summer. He's a hobbyist photographer and brings back some incredible photos. I've taken the boat tour of nearby pictured rocks and enjoyed every minute of it.

I truly believe that without scouting in my life I either wouldn't be here right now or at the very least I'd be far worse off. Safe travels and good times.

Tess we need to talk! She'll go to Build A Bear and buy outfits that will fit our dogs at Xmas, Halloween and any other time she wishes. I hate it and fill bad for the dogs. Remember Ralphie and the easter bunny PJ's he had to wear?

Tess we need to talk! She'll go to Build A Bear and buy outfits that will fit our dogs at Xmas, Halloween and any other time she wishes. I hate it and fill bad for the dogs. Remember Ralphie and the easter bunny PJ's he had to wear?

I have friends like that and I seriously would if she would let me :) but look at her reaction to me just trying to put my NYE crown on her. I had a split second to take this and she was gone!!! She is my little lunatic

My man who will fish no matter what the weather! My baby girl who will steel his fish even though she thinks he is a nut!!! lol
daveic.jpg

daveice2.jpg

DSCF0013_zps416e3951.jpg

Château Madawg....which is actually deer camp, the wine gets drunk there, but not made there. :)

Potter County, Pa

Back