Post a photo, any photo

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

ceeaton

Fifth year
Reaction score
Is that a wild form of lavender? I've got two year old seeds and can't get a-one-of-them to sprout. My wife loves it, and when she's happy I'm happy.

CubeDweller

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
backyard.jpg
Western NC. Our second home, to be our only home in a few years once I retire. This was taken on the last day we were there, mid-March. We are pacing back and forth in the condo in Atlanta for the time being.

Last edited:

ibglowin

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep male Cardinal. Don't see them here in NM. Love the song. Can hear it in my head even now from growing up in TX. If you ever watch the Masters golf tournament you can hear them all the time in the background.

I've been trying to get a pic of this bird for a couple of weeks and he finally sat still for a minute yesterday afternoon and I "caught" him. I'm not a bird person, anyone know what he is, Cardinal maybe?
Mike

Manny FRIAS

Junior
Reaction score
That is an awesome pic. They are a very skittish bird. I usually don't see them at my feeder till very late in the day, but never for very long. Cardinals up here in Ontario are a deeper red colour, maybe bc the cooler temps? lol.

M