Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the trick is dont leave on for more then about 5 minutes....get it off guickly then rinse with water...no sanding required after that, it will be smooth as the original.

The "White Death" as I like to call it, after the storm, the total accumulation was in the neighborhood of 10-12 inches before a few hrs of sleet and a little rain...this should make for an interesting afternoon and evening shuffling the kids around to and from work, both of my kids work at a mall with Christmas hrs until midnight or 1 am......
Yep, I'm not to proud to post a pic that I took through a window with a screen...lol...too damn cold to go out there and take it...LMAO!!!

white death 2013.jpg

Had bucket of rain fall last night. Once the sun went down thing turned pretty slick. It's still raining, so much so that the walls in the basement have started to seep

The sunflowers I leave up for the birds

yve3a9ej.jpg

The choke cherry tree

ty7e2aty.jpg

The cloths line.

jezy3enu.jpg

I guess there are a lot of places without power but we alway seem to dodge outages.

Here are the tattoos my husband and I got a few years ago. Haven't had a chance to add to our collection since then (before kids!).

Note: These pictures may be quite large - if they are, is there a mod or someone that could make them smaller in format?

Summer 2008 108.jpg

Summer 2008 109.jpg

i think all tats mean something to the owners... went out with a girl that had a tat of a japanesse flag on her butt. and said made in japan....when asked about it, she said she was born in japan...

Latest posts

Back