Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about an adult sippy cup?

994678_10100353345225469_163602506_n.jpg

Rayway

Do those tattoos represent anything?

Hey JohnT,
They were both for people we loved very much and lost: Mine is for my friend Mike, who was a concert violinist, computer genius, and all around eccentric.

My husband's is for his grandmother Iris, who we named our Daughter after. She was one of those hilarious elderly people who never seemed to grow up. Terrible cheat at cards too...

Hey JohnT,
They were both for people we loved very much and lost: Mine is for my friend Mike, who was a concert violinist, computer genius, and all around eccentric.

My husband's is for his grandmother Iris, who we named our Daughter after. She was one of those hilarious elderly people who never seemed to grow up. Terrible cheat at cards too...

I figured that it must have been something like that...

So sorry for your losses.

One content man

OK,

Got football on the flat screen (the game just started),
Got a raging fire in the fireplace,
got a nice glass of my 2012 cabernet (doing a little quality control)

This is contentment. The only thing that could make it better is if the DAMN GIANTS COULD MANAGE PULL OFF A WIN ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!

IMG_20131215_125758_812.jpg

Nice man cave John. Slot Machine, large screen tv, fireplace, a ten minute chair (ten minutes ad you're sound asleep) and best of all an old regifted Swiss army knife! :). I hope your Giants win.

What time zone are you in, John? I didn't think the Giants game was on until Sunday.

Either way, looks like you're settling down for a nice afternoon.

Raelene,
Nice Tats, I have a few dedicated to my father, and a half sleeve that I got because it just felt right at the time, my wife has two discrete tats on her ankles that to me are as sexy as all hell....lol
maybe I'll post pics of mine.

Raelene,
Nice Tats, I have a few dedicated to my father, and a half sleeve that I got because it just felt right at the time, my wife has two discrete tats on her ankles that to me are as sexy as all hell....lol
maybe I'll post pics of mine.

Thanks Tom! We love our tattoos :) I have another on my shoulder - the lilies my Dad grew for my wedding bouquet; and Bryan has a dragon on his leg. We're hoping to add to our collections as budget permits. Darn things are expensive though!

Would love to see pics of yours!

Jim, nice work. What is it? I see a mechanical fuel pump mounting so it has to be vintage. Spin on oil filters began somewhere in the 1960's. Blue mans it is probably a Ford.

Jim, nice work. What is it? I see a mechanical fuel pump mounting so it has to be vintage. Spin on oil filters began somewhere in the 1960's. Blue mans it is probably a Ford.

Just looking at it, I would say it is a 390 cu ford truck motor. I say that because I remember him showing it a couple of weeks ago!

Just looking at it, I would say it is a 390 cu ford truck motor. I say that because I remember him showing it a couple of weeks ago!

1971 Ford 429 out of a Mercury Marquis. Original 78,000 mile engine. It'll be topped with Edelbrock RPM heads, manifold and a Quick Fuel carb once I am done being sick. Going in a 1969 Fairlane.

Funny you mention 390 - I have two of those in my shed, a 1968 and a 1969. One is going into a 69 Ranchero, the next project.

Last edited:
Jim, is it still just 429? Looks like some machining took place on the cylinder walls. That is one "big arse" water pump! Once you get it back into the Fairlane, any idea of what wing span you plan to use? :)

Latest posts

Back