Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still using an HP 932C Deskjet that I bought in 2009. I've thought about something newer, but after reading reviews of the new, fancy all-in-one printers, I decided by old antique is far more reliable.
Mine was eating about 1/3 of the cartridges to keep the heads clean. It got very irritating, and when I needed to order new ones, I said the heck with it and purchased the laser. Got my fingers crossed that it will remain hassle free. I got it to print my labels on, and it does a fantastic job, and costs half of what Staples was charging me.

I wonder what farmer labels his bull as a cow.
I agree with @Sage, it's impossible to underestimate the intelligence of anyone who mistakes anything else for a deer.

When I was a kid (MANY moons ago) one of the local game wardens told a story about hunters from NYC getting stopped on their way back into the city, as they had a Jersey cow strapped to the hood. Granted, Jersey are the right color, but ... as Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

Back