Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why not give all the funny meme's out there a place to reside here on WMT. Only hard rule is no political meme's of any nature.

27544593_10215510257414847_1637609358256072362_n.jpg

Not when it comes to a personal attack. You are not insulting my state or my taste in wine, or even my choice on football teams. That comment was directed at me personally.

First of all I’m not going to bust just anyone’s chops- only people I’m friendly with and comfortable that they understood it comes from a good place. I may tip toe the line from time to time- but I’ll never be mean spirited. Just not in my blood.
But a “personal attack” this is not. The Do’s Equis man is known as the “most interesting man in the world”. And he is the definition of all around awesomeness. To be compared to him in an exaggerated way is a compliment. Your kinda like the WMT patriarch. As someone who is confident and knows what he likes and doesn’t like, and making no apologies for it-well, it didn’t seem like a stretch. Notice it said “and continues to BE better” not “continues to THINK he is better”.
Clearly this was misinterpreted as me looking down on you when in reality I look UP to you.

First of all I’m not going to bust just anyone’s chops- only people I’m friendly with and comfortable that they understood it comes from a good place. I may tip toe the line from time to time- but I’ll never be mean spirited. Just not in my blood.
But a “personal attack” this is not. The Do’s Equis man is known as the “most interesting man in the world”. And he is the definition of all around awesomeness. To be compared to him in an exaggerated way is a compliment. Your kinda like the WMT patriarch. As someone who is confident and knows what he likes and doesn’t like, and making no apologies for it-well, it didn’t seem like a stretch. Notice it said “and continues to BE better” not “continues to THINK he is better”.
Clearly this was misinterpreted as me looking down on you when in reality I look UP to you.

Clearly, I misinterpreted things. Sorry about that.

Latest posts

Back