Post 1500

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
I just saw that I made post #1500 and thought now would be a great time to thank everyone for their input, friendship and - ahem - at times, tolerance of me during my time here. ;) It's been enriching in so many ways.

When I think of all that has changed and happened in my life since 1-12-2012, it's amazing. Had gallbladder surgery, lost my longtime job, was unemployed, got a new job, sold my in-laws' estate farm, changed my farming practices on my own farm - those are just the major highlights.

And yet this place and this hobby has remained a constant source of challenge and pleasure. Your comments, experiments and generosity with your own wines has helped me become better at the craft (or art, whichever you prefer).

A toast to all of you.

'Grats on the number of posts. Glad the forum has been of benefit to you. Lots of good info is shared that can help us all improve our skills.

Congrats, Jim!!!!:try And thank you for being a great contributor as well.

Well done, Jim - I think you are one that falls in the "art" category, and that is meant as a compliment. The forum is richer with members like you.

Congrats on the 1500!

Hope to see ya put up another 1500+

Jim, I just can't keep up with you! Way to go!

As for the folks around here...

...we're all wonderfully pleased to have lifetime memberships in the Mutual Appreciation Society. What a great bunch! :br

Congratulations Jim! I really missed you when you were gone for awhile! You are an asset to this forum.

Congrats! When I see your avatar I'm always curious to read your posts ;-) Always very candid & insightful!

:br That's a big one! Congrats, I look forward to reading many more of your posts!

Good work Jim and thank you for all the contributions.

Hey Jim, in the short time I have been here I have most certainly enjoyed both your humor and your insights. Keep 'em comin'

Latest posts

Back