Official Winemaking Photo Thread

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skiboarder72

Reaction score
Here it is... the Official winemakingtalk.com Photo Thread. Post any and all winemaking photos you have taken here :pic I'll start it off with a picture of my strawberry wine that was just finishing clearing.

20100404_wine_cider_0009.jpg

Few More!

20100404_wine_cider_0007.jpg

Currently Making:

7 gallons of Lemon Wine, 1 gallon of Strawberry Wine, 5 gallons of Cabernet Sauvignon, and 6 gallons of Gewürztraminer

20100404_wine_cider_0015.jpg

Last edited:
I see handorker dimples! Hehehe I dont have anything fermenting at the minute but lots to get started. Have a bunch bulk aging and a batch of beer ready to get kegged and another ready to start.

Ski, click on the "all albums" on top of this page, lots of great member submitted photos in there. "thou shall not covet thy neighbours wine", but it will sure keep you motivated!! LOL

Good job man, keep on keepin on.

Watch your headspace in those carboys, youre pushing the limit on those! You really want them to be up to the bottom of the neck, it would be a shame to have it oxidize on you.

Troy

Last edited:
Ski, click on the "all albums" on top of this page, lots of great member submitted photos in there. "thou shall not covet thy neighbours wine", but it will sure keep you motivated!! LOL

Good job man, keep on keepin on.

Watch your headspace in those carboys, youre pushing the limit on those! You really want them to be up to the bottom of the neck, it would be a shame to have it oxidize on you.

Troy

Troy,

The skeeter pee and gwurtz are still fermenting so the headspace should be fine for them. The cabernet in that picture is done fermenting so I made sure that is has very little headspace in it. I'll top up the others when they are done.

Milk wine.... yumm.

primary.. you can see the cheese forming on it

Here it is reading at 17 PA, we will see how that works out

Latest posts

Back