New Videos

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job Rick !
All 3 videos were very easy to understand and not shaky at all - very proffesional

steve

when i am vacuume racking do i still need to go to the bottom of the other carboy there is no air in a vacuume right will splashing matter

thanks Steve.

Tom there is a lot of air, even under a vacuum. You would have to pull a vacuum down to 29.98 inches to remove the all the air and your carboy would implode if you ever tried to do that. Please don't try that. Sure the air is thinner and you will have less exposure.

Last edited:
Freakin great videos Rick!!! Who is the band in the carboy storage vid? Thanks for the free plug also!!! I think we need to add these all in the Tutorial area!! You should call them "Ricks Flics"!!!

Serious though, if you dont want to I will move or add them over there. Nothing better then learning while laughing bald man!!!!

Serious though, if you dont want to I will move or add them over there. Nothing better then learning while laughing bald man!!!!

Sure, that would be cool. For all future videos I'll get a few of ya'll to approve content to be sure it's accurate, or at least close before moving. Thanks

Latest posts

Back