New to the Forum, I am....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmckee56

Reaction score
I just completed my registration and logged into this site. I am a member of a similar Forum and just wanted to expand my opportunities at developing my skills. I have been at this homewinemaking for 1 year and 7 months now. I have well over 20 kits and several fruit wines under my belt. I recently received my first Bronze Medal for a Chardonnay I made from 100% fresh juice purchased from a Winery in North East, PA. I also received an Honorable mention for a Strawberry Wine we created.

I started in this hobby when I purchaseda Wine Making Kit for my better half who loves wine. She never had the chance to make it though, cause I started the first kit for her and I have never stopped. We have a great time producing and drinking the wines together. We have many new and forgotten friends returning for more of our creations all the time.

Someday, I would like to have a small winery operation and a Bed & Breakfast type setup. Just a dream at this time, but someday a reality, I hope.

Anyway, I am glad to be a new member and look forward to learning and growing through this forum. I will post a few pictures of some of the wines we have produced and maybe even my mugshot.

Salute!
smiley1.gif

Welcome bmckee56.....This is a very good forum to learn from and to have a little fun with....please share your experince with wine making as it can help us all....Have fun and enjoy....
smiley20.gif

Welcome Barry and other half, glad to have you aboard to share in the wine making experience. If you feel fine with it, please include your area so as that we know where you are from. this way if there someone close you could meet or even exchange wines and others can learn what fruits are available in your area and when.

Welcome....sounds like you are really enjoying this hobby/passion.....

Hope you stay awhile and share your adventures with us.

Welcome to the forum.
Liked your web page. Will have to check it out more later

Welcome aboard. Looks like you are quite comfortable at the process and I am sure you will be an added value to our forum. Look forward to hearing more about your process from the fresh grapes. Many wish to do this and need some encouragement and advice along the way. Once again, welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard! Almost all are welcome here........ even some of the ones from the"other" forum
smiley4.gif
. We may not be as big, but are very friendly- like a big family. Why not use your avatar from WP here also? I would love to have a press that size to use this year.

Welcome bmckee!!! Enjoy all the fun and knowledge at this Forum.
smiley17.gif

Welcome!!!! Barry!!!!!

Great Forum you have visited. Glad you are here. Looking forward to your expertise with all of those kits you have made!!!

Ramona

uav,
What is bmckee that you are refering to about the barrels? I can think of all kinds of phrases but probably not the ones intentioned.

Thanks Wade, II guess i didn't go back far enough, 'll think I'll just stay out of the converstations

Latest posts

Back