New printer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I finally had to break down today and fork out some cash for a new all in one printer as my 10 year old Lexmark gave out. It had done its job well for what I paid for it and produced 1000's of labels as I make my own DVD's, Cd's and then all the wine labels. I bought a HP All in one Wifi ink jet with much better quality and is much faster. This thing was a breeze to set up for networking wirelessly and I know nothing about setting up a network. I can print from any of our 3 computers. Its nice when you dont have to email yourself the photos so that you can print off that computer or dig into that ball of sphagetti behind your desktop tp attach the USB cable to your laotop. I printed out a test label a little while ago and what a difference. Supposedly I will get almost 3 times as many prints out of this machine and the 2 cartridges together dont even cost as much as the 1 color cartridge in the Lexmark. All this for $129.00.

By gawd boy, lets see some pictures of this thing of beauty and some samples of its capabilities. And how bout a model number too while your posting. Hell, HP may see the post and giv you free paper and ink for life or Lexmark may see it and send you a color laser for free
smiley36.gif

Sounds like a good deal...I could even afford one like that.

Please do Post photos and model.

Yes! NW and Waldo, its the HP J4680.Im pretty sure that only Staples has this product.

20080912_052515_pr.jpg
Edited by: wade

WOW...it has a lot of buttons...would it confuse and old lady???

I am a little cramped for space on my little computer desk....Will have to check it out for size.

Thanks!!!

its actually very easy to use and has built in easy instructions right on the printer. It is a fax machine so if you dont need that option there most likely is a cheaper alternative.

Nice printer Wade and looks like Staples has the best price at $169.00 with $30.00 instant rebate compare to Amazon who is getting $209.00. The all in one machines are nice and I have a Canon MP530 that works well and actually sent my first fax with it the other day.

Must be different price there in R.I cause I got mine for $129.00 with no rebate and no sale. I actually had a $20 coupon to go with it so when all was said and done i got it for $166. and change and it comes with the cartridges also which is like getting the printer for $74.

Latest posts

Back