New Popup - This is Ridiculous

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the latest, first time I’ve ever seen it. It doesn’t show up occasionally, but EVERY time I try to read a recent thread. And no, I’m not an Android user, this is on my iPad. Seems that the impenetrable Apple OS is getting its ass handed to it. @TxBrew , is somebody working on this stuff?
4DB81021-03A3-4F3A-A140-215D3D50AA62.png

It's nastier than the first. You could get out of the first one by simply hitting the back button, and it didn't show up all that much. This new one is relentless, can't use the forum at all from my iPad.......

I've been getting something like that for months on this site. So much so that I avoid coming here when I'm on my iPad. I only see it on one or two sites, but rarely on them. I don't get it when viewing this site on my computer, but on my iPad it's about 40% of the time and I have to delete the window to avoid clicking on anything that may link me to the malware.

I'm assuming this is coming in from whatever ad network WMT is using (looks like Google Adsense), thats really the only way I can think of for popups to appear, it won't be in the stock xenforo code.

I am getting a message on my computer / Something missing on the page?

To help you stay safe, we've blocked Adobe Flash .

So you found it? For Androids, it's on Google Play.

There’s no version for iPads in the App Store, but I downloaded the iPhone version onto my iPad. I run this on my pc, we’ll see how it works on the Apples......thanks for the heads up, didn’t even know there was an Apple version.

Back