New member form Midland TX...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darryl

Reaction score
Hi Gang!!!! My name is Darryl and I live in Midland. I have wanted to make wine for long time... I did the homebrew 30 years ago in collage. I started my first kit(World Vineyard Chiliean Malbec) on 12/03/08. I moved it to my carboy for the secondary fermentaition today. So everyone cross your fingers!!!! This is a great Website and forum, Nice to be here!!!!
Darryl

Welcome Darryl, it will go well and is much easier to make wine these days and good wines. Please feel free to ask any questions and tell us how your wine came out. There are many people with different views on different kits and we just like to hear them all.

Hi Wade, Thanks for the welcome!!! I will post with may updated progress... and I will ask alot of questions!!!
Darryl

Welcome aboard and ask away.....

Glad to have you here

Hi Darryl,

So glad to have you here, I'm in Houston. Have yet to find someone who I can go over and borrow a cup of Potassium Metabisulfate from.....but close enough......Welcome to the Forum..

Ramona

Welcome Darryl.....We love to help and have some fundoing it....hope you enjoy being here and have fun with your new hobby...
smiley32.gif

Thanks for all the kind posts!!!! Glalde to be here, and don't worry when I have a questions yall will be the first to know!!!
Darryl

Darryl, welcome to our world. We love conversation here if ya haven't noticed. We also love pics, so if ya have a camera, pull it out, point, shoot, post. Look forward to reading your posts and if ya need anything, feel free to ask.

Hi Darryl,

Welcome to the forum! I live in El Paso, we're practically neighbors. Enjoy the forum and making some great wine!

Welcome to the forum. I think you will enjoy it here. Lots of helpful, friendly people. Lots of "been there, done that, not afraid to talk about it" type folks.
smiley1.gif

Darryl, welcome!!! Your wine sounds like a good one!! Follow the directions and you can't go wrong!!
smiley36.gif

Welcome, Darryl...I'm a newbie also. I lived in Midland for a number of years because that's where my career took me. Soon as I could retire I came back to God's country, but if you have to live in west TX, Midland ain't too bad, for sure. Kookin' forward to sharin' recipes and info.
John

Welcome. A newbie myself and love this forum......... I learned so much just going into the topics and reading. If you have questions these folks are right on it with an answer.

Granny

Back