New article writer on the board

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi y'all,

I've been brewing for probably about 14 years or so and was recently invited to provide articles for the site. I've really enjoyed lurking the past couple weeks, seeing what y'all have been working on! I've got a pretty solid background working on a number of different brewing techniques, including wines, beers, ciders and soft drinks.

I figured I would pop in and say hello on the forums; if there are any topics you'd specifically like covered in an article, please feel free to let me know! I'm more than happy to work y'all's interests into my editorial calendar. Have a good one!

Last edited:
welcome Cathleen! I've been acquiring some brewing equipment to make my first Oktoberfest Lager All Grain kit I would be interested in a detailed instruction on making this kit. I'm almost done collecting the needed equipment but I see I have to buy another 6 gal. carboy since all are currently in use and in the aging process for wine but thinking it's better to be able to lager in garage this fall or winter, your thoughts? Thank you, your input is highly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum!

I'd like very much to have the ability to read some of the wine making articles you may have already written. Do you have a website or some other online accessible source for your articles?

Thanx...

Welcome Cathleen. Any information on cider will be a big help in the fall. Or before so we can prepare. I look forward to reading your work.

Well thanks y'all! I've got some links to other items I've written on my website (see my signature), though most of it is a little of this and a little of than rather than winemaking specifically. I'll add the kit and cider instructions to my editorial list - should have something up around the weekend in theory, or early next week. Thanks again!

Winemaker, fiber artist, and jewelry maker?! I sense a kindred spirit.

Welcome to the forum!

Well cool! Don't forget soapmaking, gardening (my MS is in plant science) and volunteering for the Sheriff's Auxiliary. Were we separated at birth? ;)

Back