• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need to trade for wine corker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ar1527

Reaction score
If anyone has a regular lever wine corker they would like to get rid of, I have a barely used beer capper I would like to trade for one. I mistakenly bought the capper at my LHBS when they didn't have a corker (yes, I'm a newbie).

They won't take it back? If not I would be looking for a new place to shop. It is their job to cultivate the new people to the hobby if they expect to continue to see you again they'll make the exchange. If not start shopping the sponsors on this site. They will stand by you.

It will do the tapered corks because I can get then started in the bottle, I guess I could taper down one end on the regular corks but would rather have a corker.

I'm not sure if they would take it back or not, I live an hour away and don't have any other reason to make the trip right now.

Latest posts

Back