Need Member Photos!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Bowing"........Thank you Sir OilnH2O for puttin the finishing touches on the painting

smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif

<Gosh! ...twern't nuthin...>

smiley1.gif
Hi Everyone! My name is Amy and I am very new to this and the boards. My friends and I are fermenting my first batch (they have been doing this for three years). I purchased the "Super Tuscan" and the "Barbaresco", guess I am a sucker for Italy! I live in Ohio (GO BUCKS) with hubby and three kids (9, 6, and 2!).

I wish I knew how to attach a picture, but I am not computer savy, but sure have enjoyed your pics!!

Amy

Welcome Francie!!

I love Italian wine as well.
smiley20.gif
I'll have to get some of those kits and try them. Working with friends makes the experience more enjoyable.

Cheers!!
-Scott

Hi Amy, glad to have you aboard. I hope all goes well and dont be afraid to ask any questions. Wade

Hi all, This is me and my wife of 29 years. We just came back from San Diego a few weeks ago to see my daughter, son-in-law and my new grandson. While there we went to visit two wineries. This picture was taken at ORFILA. They had some good wine. The other place was called BERNARDO and the wine there was so good to my tasting that I had a case of assorted wines sent back to my home in Orlando.

20061103_094733_t1.jpg

Francie said:
smiley1.gif
Hi Everyone! My name is Amy and I am very new to this and the boards. My friends and I are fermenting my first batch (they have been doing this for three years). I purchased the "Super Tuscan" and the "Barbaresco", guess I am a sucker for Italy! I live in Ohio (GO BUCKS) with hubby and three kids (9, 6, and 2!).

I wish I knew how to attach a picture, but I am not computer savy, but sure have enjoyed your pics!!

Amy

Hi Amy and welcome. What part of Ohio are you from?

Edited by: pkcook

20061122_133732_B&ampLpic2.jpeg.jpg

Benny & Lori

My wife Lori and I ...New to the winemaking ...But hooked for life!!Edited by: bmorosco

bmorosco said:
20061107_130648_Benny_&_Lori_Ne.jpg

Benny & Lori

My wife Lori and I ...New to the winemaking ...But hooked for life!!

Okay..everyone....
Here is the Post from bmorosco...I don't see the photo...Just the dreaded RED X</font> This seems to happen to some of us and not others....anyone know what the problem is???
I love looking at everyone's photos...some are just left to the imagination...

Northern Winos said:
bmorosco said:
20061107_130648_Benny_&amp_Lori_Ne.jpg

Benny &amp; Lori

Okay..everyone....
Here is the Post from bmorosco...I don't see the photo...Just the dreaded RED X This seems to happen to some of us and not others....anyone know what the problem is???
I love looking at everyone's photos...some are just left to the imagination...

Ugggggggggggg all I see is the red x too NW...Whats up Masta?

20061107_130648_Benny_&amp_Lori_Ne.jpg

Benny &amp; Lori

I went into the forum picture file and found the original to post again and I have seen this before with e-mails that have been forwarded to me and I can't get the pictures. Will be working on answer to why this happens and solution.

Bennydid you load thispicture from your hard drive orfrom asite on the Internet?
Edited by: masta

masta said:

I went into the forum picture file and found the original to post again and I have seen this before with e-mails that have been forwarded to me and I can't get the pictures. Will be working on answer to why this happens and solution.</font>
</font> 
Benny did you load this picture from your hard drive or from a site on the Internet? </font>

Masta....when people send me Emails with photos and the photo is only a RED X</font> I ask them to send it as...'Forward as an Attachment'..then it come back complete....

Edit: Why is this text so small???Edited by: Northern Winos

Well...I have some time before the Pilgrims arrive for the Thanksgiving Dinner....I see everyone's photos and have enjoyed Masta's slide show of the members...tho I did not know everyone....

So....here is a dated photo of Us'in's at our winter 'home' ON the lake...we will be spending 2 months out there later this winter...if we get cold enough weather to get some decent ice on the lake so we can go out and spear some fishes...
smiley4.gif

2005-12-03_143902_USINSSmall.jpg
Edited by: Northern Winos

wow, that picture on the lake makes me homesick for northern Alberta! But the feeling is only fleeting. I'll take my 'drive to the snow when you want it' location over that anytime :)

Latest posts

Back