Need Member Photos!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dug out the old Christmas pictures. It is amazing how much your kids look like you. We were the same age in the pics. Oilnh20 your son looks just lkeyou in the picture you posted a while back.

20061216_203105_100_0130_Small.jpg

20061216_203316_100_0132_Small.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

Wade,

I guess I forgot to mention that she is 27and well,,,,,,me.....I'm older now too..... I don't think they had color film back then....lol

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

It's amazing how fast they grow up...I remember my parents saying the same thing....Everything comes full circle...
smiley1.gif

Doesn't it though.the little fellow out frontwith the cap pistol in one hand and his other in his pocketis .."yours truly"
ChristmasatAuntBarbaras.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Waldo you didn't make the little boy three to the left hold the target for you when you were shooting, did you?
smiley4.gif

Edited by: Joan

Waldo,

Is that guy in the front...THE SHERIFF ?

We (here at home) are having such a laugh at your pictures...too funny for words.

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Glad everyone enjoyed the picture. I do have a very large and fortunately very close knit family. I have 3 Brothers and 3 Sisters and we have all remained very close over the years. Here is another oldie of all of us at the ole swimming hole. I am on the far right
kids.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Another great picture! That sure is a lot of kids so close to the same age. Your folks were even busierthan mine. Two boys and three girls in 5 years and then another for good measure 12 years later. I bet right after that picture you all stipped off the ole clothes and went skinny dipping
smiley36.gif

We would have.

I sure don't mean to get this off the topic of Li'l Waldo
smiley2.gif
but thought you'd enjoy the picture below.

What a time of year for the aromas of crisp air,baking, fresh-cut Doug firs, and... and Lalvin yeast being sprinkled onto a new must!
smiley36.gif
It smells wonderful assoon as it starts to hit the surface.It won't be too long beforethere will be that bub, bubb, bubbling, and those "fermenty smells" will add to the mix! (That posting about Sonoma "unwooded" chardonnay got to me too!)

Merry Christmas to everyone!
20061219_184126_IMG_0361_Small.JPG

Dave and Nick

Yes...nothing like the smell of yeast doing it's job.....Opened the bedroom door this morning and was greeted by that wonderful smell...Lalvin EC 1118 fermenting homegrown grapes...Life is good!!!

I'd put that odor right up there alongside the smell of fresh baked bread

Here is a pic of myself at the "healing fields". The city I work for
puts one flag up for every person that died on 9/11. This pictures does
not do justice to how many flags there really are. One would need a
wide angle lens and would have to be up on a crane to get them all.
Every year it's very somber and meaningful memorial to me. This picture was from the middle and goes all the way to the city hall building you can barely see behind me. Oh yeah, and that's me.

20061224_235430_0911Flag_Memori.jpg

Back