My wine rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
I just finished my version of Pgottshall's wine rack. First off THANKS to Pgottshall for sharing the dimensions and diagrams of the jig. I changed it a little and made it fit the wall where I wanted it to go.

Here are a couple pics ( Capacity 252 bottles )

2012-10-01_17-26-02_25 (Small).jpg

2012-10-01_18-25-38_757 (Small).jpg

BOB

Bob, thats an awesome job. My racks are very similar but only go up the wall half way. I wish I would have taken a few of them all the way up like you did. Thanks for sharing.

I made them strictly for storage. They are made out of pine. AS you can see it's already full. I still have all my reds in boxes and 49 gallons sitting in carboys. Guess I better make another one ( maybe two???? )

BOB

Nice job, I need to get the lumber and make on of those for under my steps. Could be a project for when the wife goes out of town in 2 weeks.

Great looking rack Bob. I'm working on making my jig now. Hope to make a couple racks before the holidays as gifts.

Rocky, Most of it was just standard grade lumber ( but I did sort through a bunch of boards to find the best ones ) The boards on the front ( top, bottom & middle ) were select grade

BOB

I just finished my version of Pgottshall's wine rack. First off THANKS to Pgottshall for sharing the dimensions and diagrams of the jig. I changed it a little and made it fit the wall where I wanted it to go.

Here are a couple pics ( Capacity 252 bottles )

View attachment 5631

View attachment 5632

BOB

Could someone please post a link to pgottshall's wine rack designs? I am getting ready to make a very similar rack and but I think this design may use less wood than what I had planned. Thanks in advance.

Back