Mw3

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhoffart

Rick
Reaction score
any xbox mw3 online gammers? I'm old, slow and not very good ... but I can't put it down. Gamertag ... SA buc ee

I play but mw3 isn't anything new. Black Ops was fun but I haven't got into the new one. I hear battlefield 3 is the best one yet.

well I know it's not new ... I was just wondering if any of my wine making friends played.

any xbox mw3 online gammers? I'm old, slow and not very good ... but I can't put it down. Gamertag ... SA buc ee

lol. bet you are better than what you are saying. I don't play but my husband, Mike does. He doesn't have the game yet, he is waiting to see if the price comes down any in January. I wrote down your info and he said he will look you up once he gets the game.

I really don't know the difference ... just most of my friends and co-workers are on xbox so that's the one I bought.

This was one of my favorites a long time ago.(Ha!) Anybody guess what it is?

scram_1.jpg

I am a PS3 guy as well!!!

I refuse to play anymore COD games, the multi-player is full of kids anymore. As someone mentioned in an earlier post battlefield 3...THAT'S the way to go, its a much better online experience. you still get the occasional idiots but overall i have played this online more than ANY OTHER fps online shooter EVER!!!! This one is DEFINITELY captivating!!!!!!!!

Other than war games..anyone play.....

SKYRIM!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back