Music and winemaking...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Closet......

Last time (a while ago) you seemed ready to quit winemaking. I take it that (since you are still on the forum) you are still making wine.

If so, then I could not be happier for you. Any recent sucesses?

johnT.

usually a couple of live concerts..... not in any particular order

1) Phish New Years Eve 1995- disk 3 is especially awesome
2) Grateful Dead Europe '72 ---- killer Jack Straw
3) Rush's 2112 or Moving Pictures depending on how I'm feeling
4) Tool Aemima
5) Allman Brothers Live @ Fillmore East
6) Little Feat Waiting for Columbus
7) George Carlin You Are All Diseased
8) Who Quadrophenia
9) Miles Davis Kind Of Blue
10) Beatles Revolver
11) REM Automatic for the People
12) Beach Boys Pet Sounds
13) Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsies
14) Rolling Stones Exile on Main Street
15) Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here

just a few.......

2) Grateful Dead Europe '72 ---- killer Jack Straw

Awesome concerts. I love early 70's Dead music. I'm going to see a Bob Weir acoustic show in MA in a very small venue in early August. I'm wicked psyched, especially considering my seats are selling for over $300 on the internet when I got them for $65!

It's another good excuse to go to Les Trois Emme Winery in New Marlborough too!

Last edited:
I have a i-pod with about 20 cuts on it, all wine or booze related songs. I turn it up quite a bit and sing along.:r

I have about 2500 songs on my ipod, anything from country to disney soundtracks...........but go figure I mostly listen to hard rock! :) I also listen to the same mix while quilting.........

Listening to hard rock while quilting,... now there is a contrast. Break that stereotype why don'tcha!

I will second this. I still haven't found an activity that the album "Animals" does not go well with. Especially wine drinking.

YES! "Animals" is my fave Floyd album. Completely agree with your sentiments. Wasn't sure anyone else felt that way.

I saw Bobby at the Capitol Theatre in Greensburg, Pa for the past couple of years, and the shows were tight. I like the horn section he's been playing with.

Hey Closet......

Last time (a while ago) you seemed ready to quit winemaking. I take it that (since you are still on the forum) you are still making wine.

If so, then I could not be happier for you. Any recent sucesses?

johnT.

Yeah John I jumped back into it! I just got back from a 4 day vacation, and have to work on my neswest ones tonight... Several Pees, and a Blueberry. If the Margarita turnsout it'll be the sucess of this batch I think! :try

Latest posts

Back