Mosti Mondiale MM Pinot Noir - Newbie ?'s :)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uavwmn said:
Brian, I think everyone in here gets excited when they have a wine kit on the way!!
I have one on the way and can't wait to start the Barolo that George is sending me!!
smiley36.gif

You are right! I just finished vacuuming the last peanuts from my delivery yesterday. I am excited !
smiley4.gif

I gave my Brother -in-law this All juice Pinot Noir after he made a few of he Alexanders wine concentrates which came out really bad(Im not sure if it was just him on those concentrates, maybe he screwed them all up) but he was about t give up this wine making hobby after them when I stepped in and bought him this kit. After 6 months he was very pleased with it and couldnt believe when I went up his house to try some and he told me it was all gone!
smiley3.gif
He never even saved 1 to get till its prime.

My first run of the Mosti AllJuice Pinot Noir will hit 21months this week and it continues to get steadily better. It's a great kit.

- Jim

Hi all,

Its been a while since I've been over her. Thanks for the question admiral
smiley1.gif

To answer: its been a while since we have tasted it. about 2 months. back then in October the Pinot Noir. I thought was a little thin tasting and had a little weirdness to it. I don't know quite what it was, if it was too much K-meta or something else. So I was discouraged with it.

This by the way is my first wine kit and I'm learning with it.

After being discouraged with it my wife and I decided to let it sit for a few more months and see what happens with it.

Thoughts from others that have had it:

My wife: Likes it we also make a Winexpert Gewurztraminer and she really likes how that turned out.

Friends: They all like it. I'm hoping they are honest...
smiley2.gif
I believe they are.

So, I think I am being too critical with my wine making, like everything else I do.

I think for New years were going to pop open another bottle and give it a whirl. And follow it up with some Weisinger's Port mmmmm I love there Port. Weisinger's is a local winery to us in Ashland Oregon. They have some really good stuff. They actually got us hooked on wine. Thanks Robert!

I beleive I will be cracking into another Mosti kit in a few months I just need to decide on which one ahhhhhh
smiley36.gif

Thanks to all -Brian & Angela

Back