Mid Atlantic North East Meet Up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The group has another winemaker in it also, though he makes mostly fruit wines from trees his family owns on their properties. He doesn't make any from grapes.[/QUOTE]

Fruit, grape, mead, flower or whatever ones heart desires, all are weclome. It would be nice if I could call and get the last 7 rooms available.

I will try to remember and hopefully book later today, I assume they hold your credit card info and give you a cancellation period of a few days before that weekend to cancel without penalty (for those of us that really want to go but there's a small % that something else comes up for that weekend).

I will try to remember and hopefully book later today, I assume they hold your credit card info and give you a cancellation period of a few days before that weekend to cancel without penalty (for those of us that really want to go but there's a small % that something else comes up for that weekend).

They actually took one day out of my account. The cancellation for full refund is 15 days prior to.

I haven't looked but did you mention the ticket price?

Back