Merry Christmas!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HO HO HO, Danny!!!!!

There you go again, picking on the girls! Always making up those stories, no wonder Julie and Jeannie have to raid you wine cellar so much!!!

rezod11, I'll try my best but not sure if you will get everything!

Fabiola, HO HO HO I'll try my best but you know I start getting pretty tired by the time I am at your house!

keena, yes you have been a good!

Somehow that song that goes..."Leave him cookies and beer, He'll come to your house first next year", is stuck in my head now.

Nice map but his reindeer will be crawling after they leave my house. Beside Fabiola, do you really think Santa will stop at your house when you're always mooning us on every post? Me tinking ur da bad one on here!

Julie and Jeaniie are only raiding my wine cellar all the time to remember what good wine is suppose to taste like. Not the crappy Candy Cane wine.

Julie and Jeaniie are only raiding my wine cellar all the time to remember what good wine is suppose to taste like. Not the crappy Candy Cane wine.[/QUOTE]j

You mean the toliet cleaner?? ::

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Merry Christmas Dan, hope Santa does visit you! :h

Julie and Jeaniie are only raiding my wine cellar all the time to remember what good wine is suppose to taste like. .[/QUOTE said:
Sounds like an open invitation......:spm

Nice map but his reindeer will be crawling after they leave my house. Beside Fabiola, do you really think Santa will stop at your house when you're always mooning us on every post? Me tinking ur da bad one on here! =QUOTE]

Avatar changed, so hopefully I see Santa tonight...

Wow,
Don't know how I missed this thread.
Obviously Santa has more than one member on his naughty list, either that or I have slipped under the radar somehow.

Santa can't seem to bypass the radar, NORAD seems to find him every year :)
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

Merry Christmas Runningwolf! Enjoyed having some fun with ya,,even if you are the one on the naughty list,,,lol.

To everyone a Merry Christmas, and my Christmas wish is for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for all!! And by prosperous,,,I hope that all our wine making items are abundant this new year!! Cheers!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!!! I hope everyone would take the time to ask the Lord above for something they really need or want for he is the most important reason for the season.

God Bless evreyone, and those that travel today....... have a safe trip!!!!!

BOB

Merry Christmas to all! May you always have everything you need, but not always what you think you want. I am grateful to all of you for the knowledge that you have shared here and the fun in learning more about all of you. :hug

Thanks Santa for a wine rack from Sam's Club! It holds 168 bottles

Back