Merry Christmas!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa

Junior
Reaction score
HO HO HO!

I thought I would stop in and wish all you winemakers a Merry Christmas! I here good things about most of you winemakers and wanted to let you know that. Keep up the good work and for those who are on the naughty list, it is not too late to get off!

:snta

Hey SANTA!

Anyone on the "naughty" list ? :(

HO HO HO,

Tom you are not on the naughty list, you have been a very good boy but, alas, yes there is someone here who is on the naughty list.

:snta

Wow! I had no idea Santa was a member here! What do you like to make, candy cane wine?

I knew Santa liked wine. I think it's the rosy cheeks that give it away.

yes t
there is someone here who is on the naughty list.
Perhaps it is someone who has made some Candy Cane Wine?

Last edited:
Boatboy, Yes Candy Cane wine if very good but you need to add some peppermint extract to really get the peppermint flavor. And Ice Wines, love to make Ice wines.

Rodo, I do believe the naughty one has made a candy cane wine.

I guess I'm in the clear then as I never made that one.:h

I knew Santa liked wine. I think it's the rosy cheeks that give it away.

I dunno. Growing up, we always left Santa cookies and a bourbon & coke. They were always gone in the morning, so I assumed he liked that stuff. :sm

Merry Christmas Santa. Glad you stopped in here to check things out. I hope I got off the naughty list this year. I worked overtime trying to be a good person, but sometimes the :: makes me do naughty things!

Ho HO HO

Rodo, I don't think you were ever on my naughty list. Earlier this fall instead of dumping a wine you did not like you decided to give it to someone who would enjoy it!!!

You are on the very good list!!!

eblasmn9, Ho Ho Ho, very astute of you!!

Pumpkinman, I know you are not worried about being on the naughty list, why just today when another member asked you to help her out you did it immediately. Seems like something special will come your way!

So I get the idea you all want to know who the naughty one is? Is this right?

Santa welcome to the forum. I have made a candy cane wine and though I have been near the edge I don't believe I ever crossed over to be on the naughty list.

HO HO HO

Rocky, now you have been a very good boy why would you want to be put on the naughty list by asking for a 20 pound box of $50 while impersonating your wife?

djrockinsteve, you are correct you have come close but you have never been on the naughty list.

I notice the one on the naughty list was on earlier this evening and ignored me! It saddens me to think I am going to have to name who this person is but for now I need to go. I have to check on the elves to make sure we will be ready for Christmas.

I will come back tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!!! :snta

Well I know it can't be me because I just joined a couple weeks ago and am a noob here. Glad to see this site representing Christmas and not afraid to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Whew I figured it was me but I havent made candy cane wine. But I do promis to be better next year.

Latest posts

Back