Meet up, March 29, 2014

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Ok let's start a thread on who will be coming. This is for March 29th at Luva Bella's. Once I know who all can come, I will make reservation's. Last year Luva Bella's remodeled their kitchen so their menu has expanded.

Also, for any new members, we do bring out own wine that we can open and taste and to trade off.

12:00 pm, lunch and get together, who is coming?

Julie & Mike

My wonderful wife and I will be attending. Dragon Blood for everyone! :p

Julie, Barbra and I should be coming. It'll be nice to meet some new people.

Ok here is the line up so far:

Julie & Mike
Dave & wife
Flem & Barbara
Geos & wife

My order is in. Hope they don't give it away this time.. We will be there too!! DB yippie:br

I also plan to pick up the two buckets I ordered on the 29th.

Eric aka freeze06

Updated list:

Julie & Mike
Dave & wife
Mike & Barbara (Flem)
Geos & wife
Flo & Gary
Bill & Karen (hokasig)
Eric (freeze06)

Julie...
Have you contacted Luvabella? Today I faxed my order to them and I got the following reply....

"You can pick up starting Friday March 28th from 11 to 4pm. We extend our hours for April until mid May to: Monday through Thursday from 11am to 4pm, Friday 11 to 6pm and Saturday 11 to 3.
Ruth Sergi"

Sounds to me like they might not be open on March 29th. Maybe I am not understanding the reply.

Stephen
Skycrestfarm

Julie...
Have you contacted Luvabella? Today I faxed my order to them and I got the following reply....

"You can pick up starting Friday March 28th from 11 to 4pm. We extend our hours for April until mid May to: Monday through Thursday from 11am to 4pm, Friday 11 to 6pm and Saturday 11 to 3.
Ruth Sergi"

Sounds to me like they might not be open on March 29th. Maybe I am not understanding the reply.

Stephen
Skycrestfarm

March 29th is a day after Friday the 28th making it Saturday on which they are open 11 to 3 for picking up juice. :wy Sorry couldn't help it. Believe me they want these pails out of there asap to prepare for there next shipment.

No Stephen,

I haven't contacted them yet, I was waiting until the 1st. And yes they will be open on the 29th.

Are they pre order only?

If not, or if there's still time to order, I should be in attendance with the girlfriend.

Tommy

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I'm sure there's plenty of time to order. Just give them a call. Looking forward to meeting you.

Not able to make this one, was looking like a fun time. Will keep my eyes open for the next one.

Sorry to hear that, Tommy.

Johnna and I will be driving up on Friday and exploring the area, spend the night in a nearby hotel, and attending the meet-up at noon on Saturday---followed by juice aquisition. Johnna doesn't get out as much as she used to, so she's really looking forward to this, and she's anxious to meet some folks from the forum. She hears so much about you guys/gals. Good stuff! Yea, just the good! :)

Sorry to hear that, Tommy.

Johnna and I will be driving up on Friday and exploring the area, spend the night in a nearby hotel, and attending the meet-up at noon on Saturday---followed by juice aquisition. Johnna doesn't get out as much as she used to, so she's really looking forward to this, and she's anxious to meet some folks from the forum. She hears so much about you guys/gals. Good stuff! Yea, just the good! :)

Hopefully I can bottle my dragon blood this weekend though

Latest posts

Back