Luva bella meet up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, after seeing that a certain moderator was tasting her own creations and didn't know that August 31 is Labor Day weekend, how about making the get-together on September 7 as the restaurant should be open by that time at Luva Bella.

Hopefully Doug will be a grandfather by that time and he can make the party...

I could possibly do the 7th and I hope to be a grandfather by then but I doubt it. I just hope it comes before we have to start getting PA juices because those are my weekend trips to NEPA.....I have almost 90 gallons on the list for fall based on rounding up...

I could possibly do the 7th and I hope to be a grandfather by then but I doubt it. I just hope it comes before we have to start getting PA juices because those are my weekend trips to NEPA.....I have almost 90 gallons on the list for fall based on rounding up...

Doug when is her due date?

Was waiting for the deciding date. We've got the calendar marked for the 7th. I'm picking up 4. :b

It is the 7th, I'm only picking up 2 for now. I am planning on hitting Walkers for about 6 buckets then maybe going back to Luva Bellas 1st of December for a bucket or two.

Ok, I'm saying we wait on a meet and greet. LuvaBella will not have their kitchen open this Saturday. We are just going to go and grab our buckets. I will be going back after Thanksgiving, I will post up when that time comes

What time will you guys be there? We might just make a drive up to pick ip some buckets and chat while we are there.

Passing this time, have to go get plants on friday, then over to camp for the weekend. I look forward to the next one,,I sooooo like the meet and greet!! I had so much (I mean I had so much) fun on the last one!! Enjoy!

Passing this time, have to go get plants on friday, then over to camp for the weekend. I look forward to the next one,,I sooooo like the meet and greet!! I had so much (I mean I had so much) fun on the last one!! Enjoy!

I'm passing as well. Be careful tailgating in the parking lot......:ib

Heading to VA this weekend...... Limited space for juice this time, but looking forward for a trip to Presque Isle & Walkers for fresh local juice later in Fall. Carboys still filled with Chilian juice from April....

AL

I am assuming that the Queen Bee will be arranging the meeting in March for juice, either at PIWC or Luva Bella?

Latest posts

Back