Luva bella meet up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
I am getting my juice on August 31st and maybe another one after Thanksgiving towards the end of their selling period. Like Bill said Luva's restaurant is closed so we won't be able to meet there for lunch. There is a Carrabas restaurant down the road in Boardman. Great Italian restaurant. Not sure if they would allow us to bring in our own wines but I can always ask.

So who would be interested?

the first one takes a long time Doug. Besides, you're only an hour away....

What are you picking up Julie?

I"m only picking up 2 buckets, Riesling and Chardonnay. I'll be headed up to Walkers later in Sept or early in Oct to pick up about 6 buckets up there.

What???????????? Doug's pregnant! :<

I'm planning on doing PA juices again this fall. I'll be seeing Dan several times once juice is ready. I still need to make a trip to Walkers. I have abouot 90 gallons on my want list for fall.

I'm planning on doing PA juices again this fall. I'll be seeing Dan several times once juice is ready. I still need to make a trip to Walkers. I have abouot 90 gallons on my want list for fall.

Looks like he is avoiding the question,,,but he is planning on seeing Dan several times this year :sh :slp :)

What question? No more kids in my future unless they are by marriage. Will have a grandson coming in about a month...

Well Doug, congrats on the new grandbaby, you have no idea how happy I am that you and Dan aren't having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Awwww...how nice!! Congrats!!! Glad to hear it now the fun begins,,,,you get to spoil, feed high sugar treats and then send them home!

Easy Terry, Dan is now a BIG A-List STAR, having an article done on him. I just hope he remembers us little people when the fame goes to his head....

Bill you saw that on Facebook today. That was for an upcoming newspaper article. I actually had a magazine spend two days at my house doing photo shoots and interviews for another article.

Other than waiting to see Dan as the centerfold for the article, what is the update on the meeting?

I'm taking Dan's advice and getting the Thompson Seedless to use as a base and getting a Dolcetta.

Back