Medals arrived today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two golds and a best of show medals arrived today from the LA Cellar Masters Club competition.

Is anyone entering American Wine Society's competition in Pittsburgh. It should be a good time as it will include conferences though out the day also.

IMAG0233.jpg

Very nice!!! Way to go.

We have our MO competition coming up in a month - will be submitting some wines to it, so we will see how it goes..

Congrats, Dan. Nice going. What are you planning on submitting to the Pittsburgh competition?

Excellent! We're all waiting for recipes and detailed instructions :)

Congrats, Dan. Nice going. What are you planning on submitting to the Pittsburgh competition?

Julie, I don't believe I'll be allowed to enter. Presque Isle is the major sponser. I am hoping to be able to attend it. I did email Cellar master's president before I entered their competition.

Julie, I don't believe I'll be allowed to enter. Presque Isle is the major sponser. I am hoping to be able to attend it. I did email Cellar master's president before I entered their competition.

Well that is a bummer!

Runningwolf, Is that an eagles feather in you cap? I know you must be flying high, as would any of us.

I've always respected your comments and feedback. Now your comments are gilded with gold.

Good going!!!

PCharles

Last edited:
Way To Go Dan. I like the looks of those medals as well. I am still waiting for my Best Of Show, my wife got hers with her first kit she ever made (Luna Bianca)!! I did get one last year at Corrado's for my Black Sambuca (distilled spirits) but thats not a wine!!
Dave

Congrats Dan! You have been an inspiration to many of us as well as a great coach.

Very good! You just fulfilled the dreams many of us have. We better get busy!!!

Great job, Dan.

Back