Matresses

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get what is comfortable for sleeping and just average or above for sex activities. Just be sure whichever one you get comes with a free sex swing and you are all sex - errrrrr- all set.

I didn't want to be the first one to go there, but the tempurpedic requires a little more work with there being no spring back. Best thing I've found is to just have the woman do all the work.

I didn't want to be the first one to go there, but the tempurpedic requires a little more work with there being no spring back. Best thing I've found is to just have the woman do all the work.

no comment - as I assume you will also be in the corner soon enough - LOL

But I am smiling !!

I have never been more disappointed in all of you!!!
There are three pages of off color humor here about matrasses......

.. and not one single reference to the Godfather...

images

Not bad ordered Sunday night and everything will be shipped by Wednesday with free shipping. The warning tag that you don't remove under penalty of the laws has me confused. The whole idea of my getting this bed is for sleep but the tag says if I stay up longer than four hours call the doctor. Sometimes I like to watch tv in bed. Do I still call the doctor.

There are only two things you are supposed to do in bed. Neither of them is watch TV.

I am looking for a mattress and I see in the stores that 50% of them are memory foam now. I am leaning that way, I like the firmness. Review sites recommend buying on line to save a ton of $$$. Amazon offers free shipping even on one I am looking at that is rated the highest on there (tempurpedic). Just wondering if there is any other opinions out there from folks that already have one.

I have a memory foam and I love it. I didn't sleep till I slept on this thing.

I toss and turn a lot. Well, I used to till I got this thing.

Latest posts

Back