Little Bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sly22guy

Reaction score
Anyone know what the little bottles are called or have a source on where to get them. (ones that you get as wedding favors) My wife is due may 16th and i have a batch of blueberry pomegrante i was thinking of bottling and giving away to celebrate once the baby is born.

I have just heard of them as 375ml bottles. Sorry don't have a good source where to buy but I"m sure someone on here will response with that info.

You can also check LD Carlson website for retailers. I know around here Friar Tuck's sells them at pretty reasonable price per case.

Are you asking about the typical 375 ml split or one of the smaller, fancier type of bottle?

I think Wade had purchased some of the more fancy types for a port he had made. I have seen them on Ebay, but don't have a specific link for you.

I have a similar issue right now. I made a nice port kit for my wife, and we haven't bottled it, yet. I would rather put it in nice, fancy bottles, rather than plain 375 ml splits. However, the fancy bottle are much more expensive.

I was actually referring to the 100ml size bottles but i guess the 187ml would work just as well.

Just saw Midwest has the 187ml bottles for 20.95 a case, so i think that is what i am going to go with, def beats the min. order of 3000 from china!

Well just placed my order, funny how a $20.95 a case (only got 2 cases) ordered turned into $175.00 order. Oh well fun fun!

Well just placed my order, funny how a $20.95 a case (only got 2 cases) ordered turned into $175.00 order. Oh well fun fun!

If you're planning to use corks on these bottles, I believe you'll need a #7 cork. Just a FYI!! Good Luck!

Yeah i ordered 2 cases of the small ones just for the fact that with 6 gal of Blueberry/Pomegranate will not go very far even with the 375ml bottles. As for the tops i actually ordered the crown caps then ill put a shrink capsule over top. (gave me an excuse to buy a bottle caper) Although i also have 6 gals of peach to bottle and 5 gals of hard tea so maybe ill do a variety of smaller bottles. Then i will get to keep some of my Blueberry/Pomegranate! Ill def take some pics of them!

I use the 187ml bottles a lot. I bottle at least 4 of the 187's for every batch. It gives me "sampler bottles" that I use to evaluate aging process without opening a full bottle. They also come in nice when someone wants to try a flavor but we don't want to open a full bottle. I get mine from a bar that serves their wine in the 187 single serving size. Comes with a screw-top that I sanitize and re-use. These are Sutter Home bottles, and the labels come off easily if you put warm water in the bottle.
187mlwinebottl.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Back