Lets see your pets!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wade, I have renewed respect for you!! I would have done the same thing. Between my son and me, we have 8 dogs. 5 in the kennel (english pointers) and 3 as pets. (Bichon, english setter and springer spaniel.) We are out in the boonies so we don't have those goofy neighbors to put up with!!

I can not have pets now, but the memories I have, and miss the boys dearly.
On the left is Dutchins (Duck or Ducky for short)and the right is Skeeter (the Skeet!!).
20110418_115056_lazinround.jpg

They knew what to do with the day......

Tim

yes, lost both the same year, had them for 14 years...
What pair they were. and if I can ever again Ill definitely get my dog another pet. Yep Skeeter was Ducky's cat.
Till then... Another beer!

Tim

This is Daisy, our Yellow Lab. She loves to sit like this and wait for friends and family to come over.

I think that she is part 'roo'.

20110419_100705_daisy.jpg

We have her daughter too and her name is Cami.

rrawhide

Dan, it looks like you need a bigger grinder roll now! Rick, that is hilarious!!!!Me, I got my big Rott and then cats everywhere!!! Im turning into that crazy cat lady on "The Simpsons" over here!!!
smiley5.gif

I suspect somewhere that tail is still wagging.

So sorry for the loss of a good and trusted friend.

It is always hard to lose a little friend like that. They are always there when you need picking up or defend you from the most ferocious animal encountered. You have our sympathy.

Very very sorry to hear that my friend!!! My best friend is starting to get up there and I dread that day!!!!

Thanks, all of you, for the kind thoughts -- and, Wade, this thread has been a great idea of yours -- thanks. It is so good to see all of these "other" family members!

Dave

Dave
I am so sorry to hear this. I still miss my buds, and one day there will be a new addition to my space. Till then, I shall remember
Again I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Tim

Latest posts

Back