Lets see your pets!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gave each other a good life, so sad when the time comes. But they are waiting by the Rainbow Bridge for you! Oh crap just thinking about the story does me in. RIP pup

I posted this on another thread but it belongs here also. What better pic for this thread on this forum than my 1 yr old golden retreiver "calista" begging for some wild fox grapes.
20110812_235508_IMG_5442.jpg

"Cali" will be competing in her first show soon and her brother will be shortly after.

Pete

Great pets! Can you train the Golden to crush and destem those grapes and I dont want to know if the stems come out the other end!!!!! LOL

Could be a new novelty wine, kind of like that monkey coffee. Hmmm, retriever wine....lmao ! I have three goldens and a st Bernard. The goldens are breed to be show dogs. My oldest bitch has 280 champion sires in her lineage back to 1900. I'm very proud of my pooches and the pups they have. I'm going to be expanding my little pack soon with another male and female to start another blood line.

Pete

St Bernard huh, do you have the little barrel on the collar full of wine aging?

Lol, no she would just slobber all over it. She's a walking drewl factory.

Pete

This is our newest addition, her name is baby. She was a rescue from a breeder who tried to breed her, she wouldn't breed so she was put in a cage and stored in a dark room for 3 years. When we got her she was so scared, I would just look at her and my world would go blurry.

Her eyes hadn't seen day light in so long her eyes would just water. Her breath was horrible due to rotting teeth and her coat was just urin soaked, it was so sad. When I picked her up, she just clung to me and there was no way I was going to leave her there, she was mine from that moment on.

She is such a sweet dog, she goes everywhere with me, including on the motorcycle, she loves life. I can see it in her that she likes the loving that she is experiencing for the first time in her life, that's my reward, and there's no better love from your pet, than the look of happiness.

I tried to upload a picture of her but it wont let me from my iPad for some reason.

I will when I get home next week. In the mean time, she's a black and brown long haired chihuahua, and she is absolutely adorable.

Good to see you again jobe05 and will look foward to seeing the picture of your rescue

Well well well, look who dropped in!! Good to hear from ya again Jobe!!

Sorry it's been a while.

Here's a pic of the rescue that we got. I just could resist when I saw her. She was caged and in a dark room for over 3 years. She smelled horrible, rotten teeth and hardly no hair. She was deathly afraid of everything and everyone. She has come out of her shell a lot since we have had her and she is so smart! And she is a spoiled rotten Daddy's girl.

20111029_130532_100_5853.JPG

Latest posts

Back