Labels for rob

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it doesn't stand out so much when the pic is smaller... up close it's odd....

You do such a fantastic job I feel funny critiquing. I only wish I could do what you do. Please remember this is just our opinion and there is no right way. I still go back to the second one with Papyrus font.

You do such a fantastic job I feel funny critiquing. I only wish I could do what you do. Please remember this is just our opinion and there is no right way. I still go back to the second one with Papyrus font.

Yep, that is what I say, too.

LOL, well if Rob doesn't get on here soon there might not be anything for him to decide. We just might have the decision done for him. :h

Yep, that is what I say, too.

LOL, well if Rob doesn't get on here soon there might not be anything for him to decide. We just might have the decision done for him. :h

LOL! Well that's what he gets for not coming around!

Well on the size I would print... the B is right at 1" with the rest being alot smaller... But hey, I was asked if I'd do a design late last night in the chat room, so not half bad I think....

m_0e925d28a7e6a1586ac3b1175fd28f2e.gif

animated_audience_Applause.gif

Closetwine, You have way to much talent...they all look great!!! thankyou so much...the only thing I was thinking (again they all look wonderful) is a bridge that you might want to have a picnic on and enjoy a glass of wine, just a thought, if not, I am more than happy with the first one, oh..one more thing, could you take out the month and change the year to 2010. I know everyone will chime in and say I am not grateful, but hey with talent like yours I might as well try!!!!

I'll see what I can find for the pi... and changing the text is no big deal.... what ABV do you want, or do I need to leave that off to?

Thanks Wade... I knew some1 would like #3! I like them all, but I could def. see me using a similar label on one of mine...

I wouldn't have... I didn't know what Brianna was! LOL! I had to ask.... I'm a dork. :)

your not a dork just cause you don't know the name of a grape and all of them are really good alot of different styles to choose from.... just shows you've got imagination to work with and talent.

your not a dork just cause you don't know the name of a grape and all of them are really good alot of different styles to choose from.... just shows you've got imagination to work with and talent.

Thank you dear! I'm totally ignorent about most grapes, not a bad thing I just don't care to learn at this point. Eventually, I may move on the them... but I'm having fun experimenting right now! :)

Back